Neo

Big Hero 6 | November 7, 2014 | Now available on home video

A detailed description of the Comic-Con panel:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=54358

There isn't much that we didn't already know. Though it is confirmed that Fred indeed transforms into a kaiju and it's not a costume like it was depicted in that art book. And also that Honey Lemon was initially supposed to have a "darker complexion", adding fuel to the theory that she is Latina. 

As a San Francisco Bay Area native, I find that image of San Fransokyo to be a thing of sublime beauty. (And I'm going to be further spoiled by Inside Out next year, when I get to see SF rendered in all that lovely Pixar environment detail...)

Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 1

As a San Francisco Bay Area native, I find that image of San Fransokyo to be a thing of sublime beauty. (And I'm going to be further spoiled by Inside Out next year, when I get to see SF rendered in all that lovely Pixar environment detail...)

And probably again with Finding Dory, unless they decide to shake things up and set it near LA or San Diego.

• Like 1

Marvel's name hasn't even been mentioned in the marketing once, has it?

Nope, I'll find out from work if the normal "Marvel Characters" legal crap appears at the bottom of our products (we deal with licensed merch), but apart from that, there's nothing.
  • Like 1

I was so interested in this, still am. But the fact that it is a Disney + MARVEL collaboration worries me. 

This movie will be all Disney. They are only using Marvel characters, and Marvel has had pretty much nothing to do with the production so far.

I'm guessing the creators weren't paid for this. Then again the new a Spidey TV show they make gives me headaches, they kinda deserve it.

Marvel being paid by Disney to use the BH6 characters? What? Disney outright owns Marvel right now. :blink: