ecstasy

Katie Holmes Files For Divorce and Sole Custody of Suri

" MSNBC today reported that Holmes and Cruise have a prenup, which entitles Holmes to $3 million for each year that she was married to Cruise ($15 million total). She will also receive a “palatial” home in Montecito, California when the divorce is made official (the couple also owns property in New York City; Beverly Hills; Sussex, England; and Lake Cuomo, Italy). Since the couple was married for less than 11 years, the prenup states explicitly that California’s community property laws will not be applied to the divorce, meaning Holmes is not entitled to 50 percent of Cruise's reported $250 million fortune."

THR

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/katie-holmes-tom-cruise-divorce-assets-prenup-343677

" MSNBC today reported that Holmes and Cruise have a prenup, which entitles Holmes to $3 million for each year that she was married to Cruise ($15 million total). She will also receive a “palatial” home in Montecito, California when the divorce is made official (the couple also owns property in New York City; Beverly Hills; Sussex, England; and Lake Cuomo, Italy). Since the couple was married for less than 11 years, the prenup states explicitly that California’s community property laws will not be applied to the divorce, meaning Holmes is not entitled to 50 percent of Cruise's reported $250 million fortune."

THR

http://www.hollywood...s-prenup-343677

Poor Katie ...

I've heard rumours that both Bradley Cooper and Will Smith are at least bi. There's nothing wrong with that. I've heard that Will Smith and Jada have an open marriage and they both swing both ways.

i do like prenups, they're very neat and don't care about feelings which usually are messy...plus i'm not a fan of a spouse taking half of a person fortune just because they were married together, a good sum a hefty sum YES but half of a life's work uhhh NOPE! nevermind if he cheated or is gay or straight or just a sleezebag!that said i could not be happier at the news! he should try single town LOLi grew up with dawson creek, could never figure out why she left a good guy like chris kline for tom cruise!!!

I've heard rumours that both Bradley Cooper and Will Smith are at least bi. There's nothing wrong with that. I've heard that Will Smith and Jada have an open marriage and they both swing both ways.

i use to read articles on E!online.com and this blogger would have you believe every actor and actress in hollywood is gay!not that there's anything wrong with one's sexual orientation ,what i don't like is the implied idea that only homosexual people have acting chops, let's not exaggerate either, another word for that is jealousy and envy with great celebrity and fame comes infamous rumours

She's not gonna get half but she's gonna get a hefty sum for spousal support (unless that's what the 15m is) and child support. I doubt if they gonna break that pre nup. LOL at least he's smarter than Kobe. .

She's not gonna get half but she's gonna get a hefty sum for spousal support (unless that's what the 15m is) and child support. I doubt if they gonna break that pre nup. LOL at least he's smarter than Kobe. .

"Half!"http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=SniOXFhwIZ8Warning: It's from Eddie Murphy:RAW so parental guidance will not help you.
  • Like 3

"Half!"http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=SniOXFhwIZ8Warning: It's from Eddie Murphy:RAW so parental guidance will not help you.

Haha. Eddie Murphy was funny. Don't even recognize him now, lol.

Yep on all accounts. Pretty much, where there`s serious talk that someone`s gay and that tlak won`t go away and you cna find names of hook-ups on gay forums, you bet that celeb is gay.I`m affraid that we aren`t done with Katie and Suri. Famous for being famous doesn`t get worse than these two. Reality show is gonna happen for sure since Katie`s career has been over for years. What elese is there for her? Edited by fishnets

Yep on all accounts. Pretty much, where there`s serious talk that someone`s gay and that tlak won`t go away and you cna find names of hook-ups on gay forums, you bet that celeb is gay.I`m affraid that we aren`t done with Katie and Suri. Famous for being famous doesn`t get worse than these two. Reality show is gonna happen for sure since Katie`s career has been over for years. What elese is there for her?

What's the dirt on Will Smith though? Travolta, sure, Cruise, maybe, but Smith? I don't believe that in 1000000000 years.