ecstasy

Katie Holmes Files For Divorce and Sole Custody of Suri

he is obsessed with converting Catholics cause he is a convert. So Mara sisters, Saoirse Ronan, Vanessa Hudgens, J-Lo, Mia Wasikowska, Sophia Vergara should be running away screaming when they see him. Edited by fishnets

Wow, I had forgotten that Holmes was even in Batman Begins until that pic was posted.What does that say........it was a chance for her to make a name for herself in a huge film, and a few years after I completely forgot she was even in the damn movie at all. Fishnets is right.......if she didn't whore herself out for attention, she would be simply forgotten. Hell, for the last 5 years her claim to fame was "TC's wife."

Edited by mattmav45
  • Like 1

:rofl: :rofl:

This article is killing me!

Brit Marling

Why She Might Not: At 28, Marling only has a few years before what's known as "The Awakening" -- when previous actresses in the role have become aware of their situation, and run for the hills.

Emma Stone

Why She Could Do It: Along with Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone is a media darling, one of the most talked about starlets of the moment, and it would be a good way for Cruise to not skip a beat and get back on the horse. Also, like Holmes, Stone played the female lead in a superhero movie, and would be able to prove her love for Cruise by letting herself be replaced by Maggie Gyllenhaal for the sequel. ( :lol:) Plus her boyfriend Andrew Garfield, is one of the few actors that Cruise could beat in a fight if it came to it.

Why She Might Not: At 5'6, Stone is actually an inch smaller than Cruise, which could mean that the guy who carries around the box Cruise stands on for photo opportunities might be out of a job. Also, she's quite feisty, which might mean additional levels of re-programming would be required.

shit article ... :angry:

I don`t know where the myth that Tom didn`t let her come back in TDK comes from but it`s a common knowledge that WB was extremly unhappy with her deportment during BB promo blitz where she was incestantly yapping about TomKat instead of promoting the movie. Plus reviews singled her out as the worst thing. I even remeber that WB insider disclosed WB was looking for a stronger actress. That was well before it was announced she wasn`t coming back.She`s done a san actress so all she has left is taboid fodder fame. So more gossip-attracting antics and I fully expect a reality show.

Edited by fishnets

Maybe it's time for her to get on with her job if she still knows how to act, she spent the last 5 years doing nothing other than being TC's wife.

I still don't know why she was replaced on TDK but ok...She did Jack & Jill dude! That is a Oscar performance right there!