Taylor

Weekend Estimates: #1-TED 54.1m; #2-MM 39.16m; #3-BRAVE 34m; #4-MADEA 26.35m; #5- MAD3 11.82m

The new McDonalds in my town. I can't get over it. 24/7- INSIDE and drive thru!!! It's like a Starbucks. They bulldozed the old one. It was sad cause I had my birthday there when I was like 7, but it was definitely a needed improvement.

You sound like a fatass. Who gets excited for McDonalds?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • Like 1

Reminds me of the double double I ate last night. I want another one now. :ph34r:

In and Out double double with cheese. I don't eat them often but damn they're good.

What do you guys say is the biggest BO story out of The Vow, Safe House, 21 Jump Street, Ted or Magic Mike?Personally MM OD is the most impressive thing out of all those films for me.

The new McDonalds in my town. I can't get over it. 24/7- INSIDE and drive thru!!! It's like a Starbucks. They bulldozed the old one. It was sad cause I had my birthday there when I was like 7, but it was definitely a needed improvement.

To new memories! By the way do every worried about getting mugged? Is Boston a safe city to up past midnight?

To new memories! By the way do every worried about getting mugged? Is Boston a safe city to up past midnight?

I always worry about getting mugged at McD at night. That's why I try to go during the day.