Taylor

Weekend Estimates: #1-TED 54.1m; #2-MM 39.16m; #3-BRAVE 34m; #4-MADEA 26.35m; #5- MAD3 11.82m

I've never been there. If you're going to drive all the way to California, you might as well go to Magic Mountain. Has some of the best roller coasters in the country.

Lol, I've lived in CO my whole life and I've been to Disneyland about a dozen times and you live in CA and have never been? :P:lol: Been to Magic Mountain 3 times, love it too. Goliath, Tatsu, and X... :wub:

I've never been there. If you're going to drive all the way to California, you might as well go to Magic Mountain. Has some of the best roller coasters in the country.

Spoken like someone who has

never been to Disneyland.

:ph34r:

I've only been in California 4 years... And I've been to the only real Disney park in the world: Disney WORLD in Florida. :P

Disney World's a damn mess. They made 4 massively separated parks just so they could have all the same rides Disneyland does (more or less) and nowhere near as much charm. WTF? :unsure: And then there's that blasted Florida humidity! Been 3 times and I'll always prefer DL.
  • Like 1

Disney World's a damn mess. They made 4 massively separated parks just so they could have all the same rides Disneyland does (more or less) and nowhere near as much charm. WTF? :unsure: And then there's that blasted Florida humidity! Been 3 times and I'll always prefer DL.

I have people coming to visit in August, I was planning on taking them to Universal Studios, but if DL is that great... Seems childish though. Maybe CA Adventure would be better.

I have people coming to visit in August, I was planning on taking them to Universal Studios, but if DL is that great... Seems childish though. Maybe CA Adventure would be better.

Some of it definitely is. Part of it is nostalgia for me. I went there so much as a kid when I go back I have a crapload of happy childhood memories. However there are certain things I'll never be too old for at Disneyland. Big Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Matterhorn, etc. Cal Adventure has several universally enjoyable rides as well. Universal might be better though for all adults. Honestly Magic Mountain would be the best place of all if they're thrill seekers.

It's up to you and the age makeup of your family. Disney is a pretty full experience with street shows, parades, varied rides, etc. But if you want thrilling roller coasters, that's what all the other parks are made of. My fam is always Disney, but that might change when the kids get older?

Nobody I know likes Disneyland really. Magic Mountain is where everyone goes for rides.

Doesn't Disneyland charge more for 1 day pass than Six Flags charges for a season-long pass? There's a reason we pay the extra price ;)