riczhang

Riczhang's Year 3 Reviews

Darn, was hoping Gregor or Drowsy would make it in. I need to read Genesis. :P

I considered Gregor and Hercule Poirot for spot 25 on the list without my movies, but then I found Scorsese. Can't leave Scorsese out. :lol:And go read Genesis. Edited by riczhang

Oh okay. So we can have the cat at the Oscars. Sorry forgot about your Election film :PThanks.

Assured nomination. :lol:LOL, I forgot about that election film too, until I was doing reviews. :lol: Edited by riczhang

I considered Gregor and A Wrinkle in Time for spot 25 on the list without my movies, but then I found Scorsese. Can't leave Scorsese out. :lol:And go read Genesis.

A Wrinkle in Time is at 18. :P But Scorcese does say a bit. I'll read Genesis when I get to its month; I like reviewing them right after I read them.

A Wrinkle in Time is at 18. :P But Scorcese does say a bit. I'll read Genesis when I get to its month; I like reviewing them right after I read them.

Sorry, meant Hercule Poirot. :blush:

Does Pink Panther count? I mean it is silent ;)

Nah, we can toss that in the Razzie category for Foreign Film. Or better yet, just throw it out in the trash, and pretend it never existed. -_-

Somehow in CAYOM A a film that was a handheld film about zombies won cinematography...you got to be kidding me :PAnd a gangster film got nominated in visuals, 48 and I were confused by that one.

Somehow in CAYOM A a film that was a handheld film about zombies won cinematography...you got to be kidding me :PAnd a gangster film got nominated in visuals, 48 and I were confused by that one.

I suppose those guns, and bullets were all CGI.