riczhang

Riczhang's Year 3 Reviews

I'm going to submit in Madea for best actress-I mean he is in drag after all ;)

I mean that's perfectly reasonable. If adam sandler can pass as an actress in Jack and Jill......

Haha, wow thanks. Great rankings for my only two films this year. And by the way, you can keep your films in when you submit it to the Critical Consensus, unless we made a new rule here where you can't. Most people usually do.Really surprised by the Genesis love, but Black as Night landed right where I expected so that pleases me. Thanks for the write-up too.

Creator-didn't I really like Black of Night in CAYOM A? I don't remember :POr are you guessing Genesis was going to to be my favorite of yours this year?

Creator-didn't I really like Black of Night in CAYOM A? I don't remember :POr are you guessing Genesis was going to to be my favorite of yours this year?

Yeah, you put it like number 1 that year I think. Now mind you it has changed some because I didn't have it saved anywhere, but hopefully you still like it as well as you did then. And from you I would honestly guess BaN to rank higher just because you do seem to like crime dramas (I remember you made that film Bello). But that's just me guessing, and kind of hoping.

Really surprised by the Genesis love, but Black as Night landed right where I expected so that pleases me. Thanks for the write-up too.

Black as Night was one of those movies that I would've trashed if not for your choice in director, because honestly something like that only PTA, the Coens, and Scorsese would've pulled off correctly. I doubt even someone like Nolan, or Eastwood would've done a good job with this.

I'm done all my reviews now, and I've decided that I'd just let you guys request as many long reviews as you guys want, and I'll review the films that I feel deserve a longer review than they currently have. :D

Well, you COULD do Drowsy, but I don't really care.I also doubt this will be the last year of Carnival gifs. ;)

I'll see about Drowsy. I would do a longer version, but I like the way that the review is structured right now.

No one sounds like Pierce Bronsnan in Mamma Mia. All is Well.

;):P