A Marvel Fanboy

Assassin's Creed | 12/21/2016 | Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard | Final Trailer on Page 71

On 2016-12-17 at 5:12 AM, robertman2 said:

In a dream world, Kojima would have directed a MGS movie himself.

And it'll take half a decade to come out and include four-hour ramblings that'll make no sense but all the fanboys will pretend are some super deep shit.

jk love Kojima

• Like 1

These two will probably be asked to take their reactions down. They're in Ubi's good books so maybe FOX will let them stay up? idk.

was explicitly told no reactions on social media or reviews till the embargo lift.

Edited by antovolk

2 minutes ago, antovolk said:

These two will probably be asked to take their reactions down. They're in Ubi's good books so maybe FOX will let them stay up? idk.

was explicitly told no reactions on social media or reviews till the embargo lift.

What about the fan ones from a week ago and DanielR's? 

7 minutes ago, antovolk said:

When does the embargo lift?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, RedX said:

Makes sense, doubt there will be any demands to take them down though. Wonder which Daniel went to then 

Let's just say I *was* asked to take a tweet down indicating when it'd lift. The time I speculated/posted earlier in this thread is close though.

DanielR is prob LA. 

Edited by antovolk
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, antovolk said:

Let's just say I *was* asked to take a tweet down indicating when it'd lift. The time I speculated/posted earlier in this thread is close though.

DanielR is prob LA. 

Lol what are those messages like? 

I know nothing about games but I instantly recognize the Assassins Creed posters. There is something mysterious, cool and sexy about the assassin in his hood which always made me want to know more about the story. So a film version seemed a great idea to get the story out to a wider audience.

This cast is as good as you can get. I've heard Justin Kurzel speak about the film at a couple of events and other bits of information make me confident the film will be very good. I'm seeing it at a press screening on Tuesday. The promo has also been very inventive in the UK. I know plenty of people who are either really looking forward to the film or are at least curious about it which is more than can be said for Passengers which I always suspected would turn out to be a dud ( though I like both stars).

• Like 1