Fullbuster

Man of Steel thread OS

This so-called TA effect will be immune to CA & THOR2 I think...Do you honestly believe TDW will net $800M WW, let alone $1B...?

You're wrong, there will be negative TA effect :) So keep on hoping.And aside from a select few, no one is saying 1B for TDW. Most expect 600m-700M.

Thor 2 will have a TA effect for sure (bigger than CA but less than IM3) in the form of Loki whose mere presence will be the best reminder of that TA connection and drive some additional TA audience interrested in that Thor+Loki brotherly relationship.....to see what will happen to them...mainly to Loki since he won't be in TA2.

I expect it to reach 800+WW.

Edited by Ent
  • Like 1

So about 9.4mil from Monday-Thursday. Pretty good I think.

Any chance it could get 10M OW from Brazil this week? That would be nice.

Also  with weekend figures some of Wed/Thu BO will be in weekend number(countries that normally open on Wed/Thu). There's never a week figure for Intl.

BRA atm MOS is playing slightly higher than WWZ/SR but not at same level as CA , see how OD ends up when all is in.

• Like 2

Also  with weekend figures some of Wed/Thu BO will be in weekend number(countries that normally open on Wed/Thu). There's never a week figure for Intl.

BRA atm MOS is playing slightly higher than WWZ/SR but not at same level as CA , see how OD ends up when all is in.

Thanks for the update Rth  :D  :wub:

Well, it's doing better than SR so that's good I guess, but I was hoping for higher. A Superman movie doing less than CA is kinda, well, underwhelming  :unsure:

No.

So cold Olive, so cold  :lol:

But then, you need it to stay under 705M WW, looks like your chance is looking better and better. I also wouldn't mind it stalling at 690M, so we're on the same boat here  :D  :ph34r:

So cold Olive, so cold  :lol:

But then, you need it to stay under 705M WW, looks like your chance is looking better and better. I also wouldn't mind it stalling at 690M, so we're on the same boat here  :D  :ph34r:

I think it'll end up 680-690M.

Thank god.

• Like 1

Brazil is a market in expansion, it must double SR OW to be considered a success. Heck, even Thor and Cap made more than 5m.

I was very surprised (pleasantly) at Thor and Cap's, especially Cap's gross in some Latin America territories. It would be very underwhelming of Supes to open under both of those movies' takes; considering how Thor and Cap are virtually unknown characters in the OS markets.

If MOS opened soft in Brazil, do you think it's cause of the late release date? Is piracy rampant over there?

MOS in BRA has also had couple weeks of previews

Ah, that explains it. Thanks Rth. So the previews will be lumped and reported together with OW figures, right?