CJohn

Iron Man 3 OS thread ($803,300,000)

I think SK debut numbers for IM3 is better than TA, but remember that TA's opening last year was kinda lackluster. However, its second weekend increased over OW.

Was it because more countries opened up. I think IM3 is opening in 70-80% of its markets this weekend.

TA adjusted to roughly 264M OS opening, which means a 3.36x to its 888M OS total. IM3 wont get 3X multiplier. 2.7x is doable though.

I agree..That makes 170 mill by sunday very likely..Maybe even on the low side..Lets see what happens on saturday in various countries..Can it bring in the big family crowds?

Was it because more countries opened up. I think IM3 is opening in 70-80% of its markets this weekend.

No, I mean TA's 2nd weekend in SK increased over its OW. The reason for that I think is the very good WOM and holiday boost. I think.

No, I mean TA's 2nd weekend in SK increased over its OW. The reason for that I think is the very good WOM and holiday boost. I think.

Hmmm. Thats pretty impressive..Do they have holidays next weenden this year also?

I think SK debut numbers for IM3 is better than TA, but remember that TA's opening last year was kinda lackluster. However, its second weekend increased over OW.

That's why I am advising against too high hopes even now. Avengers had some crazy legs, would be pretty hard to come anywhere close to that. Edited by Fake

That's why I am advising against too high hopes even now. Avengers had some crazy legs, would be pretty hard to come anywhere close to that.

Avengers had 3,36. Im calculating with 2,7Thats not unrealistic

Hmmm. Thats pretty impressive..Do they have holidays next weenden this year also?

Yeah, SK had Labor Day holiday on May 1st like other countries, but they also have a national holiday called Children's Day too. I don't remember what date it falls in though