Impact

CAYOM-Year 3-Oscar nominations-Winners to be on Thursday.

It is but we get more rain then people think. I live in the mountains also and we do get quite a bit of snow sometimes in the Winter.We also had a very freezing and neverending Winter out here this year.

It is but we get more rain then people think. I live in the mountains also and we do get quite a bit of snow sometimes in the Winter.We also had a very freezing and neverending Winter out here this year.

We have gotten snow in May. And it was in the negatives earlier this year.It was one long Winter...

We have gotten snow in May. And it was in the negatives earlier this year.It was one long Winter...

That sucks, it seems like everyone had a long winter. It's only warmed up in the past 2 weeks where I am.

Yep. The media was saying it was such a hot Winter. (Wow the media being bias? NEVER lol kidding) Yeah they don't realize there is more to the US then New York and California ;)

Yep. The media was saying it was such a hot Winter. (Wow the media being bias? NEVER lol kidding) Yeah they don't realize there is more to the US then New York and California ;)

Must be that Liberal Agenda showing. :P Global warming.... Psh.... that doesn't exist. :lol:

So I'm guessing Oscars tomorrow evening/night?Once they're done the game will probably take the weekend off and I'll put up Part 1 of Year 4 up early next week. People will need the extra days to get some work done on their stuff.

Thanks Electric. I'll get to counting. Since by the time I will be done it will probably be about 9 PM at least, I probably wont do the Oscars till sometime tomorrow afternoon or morning even. (I don't want a repeat of last year when I got really sleepy)Of course I could start with a few tech awards and then go to bed.

My predictions:BP- Black as NightDirector- Paul Thomas AndersonActor- Foster or Downey Jr.Actress- StreepSupporting Actor- Langella or JonesSupporting Actress- Kunis or MonaghanEnsemble- Black as Night or Fatal RendezvousOriginal Screenplay- Black as NightAdapted Screenplay- Fatal Rendezvous

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1