Impact

CAYOM-Year 3-Oscar nominations-Winners to be on Thursday.

The only one I am positive about is Meryl Streep.Then again, in Year 1 Ry was saying since like the second day of Part 1 that Meryl Streep would win Supporting Actress for my film And the Band Played On and that prediction didn't pan out. <_<

The only one I am positive about is Meryl Streep.Then again, in Year 1 Ry was saying since like the second day of Part 1 that Meryl Streep would win Supporting Actress for my film And the Band Played On and that prediction didn't pan out. <_<

Well I'm thinking that Leo will take it by a hair.

My gut predictions:Picture: Summer StoryDirector: Fernando Meirelles for El LibertadorActor: Robert Downey Jr. for Fatal RendezvousActress: Mellisa Leo for Into the BreachS. Actor: Frank Langella for Black as NightS. Actress: Glenn Close for Love in PoitiersEnsemble: Black as NightOriginal Screenplay: Black as NightAdapted Screenplay: Fatal RendezvousBest Animated Feature: BobbyBest Cinematography: Dodge CityBest Art Direction: The Coming StormBest Costumes: The Coming stormBest Makeup: GenesisBest Score: Leitmotif- Trent Reznor and Atticus RossBest Song: "Our Moment" from LeitmotifBest Film Editing: Black as NightBest Sound: ProdigyBest Sound Editing: ProdigyBest Visual Effects: The Morrow IIBest Use of action: The Morrow IIBest Documentary: JunglesBest Foreign Language Film: El LiberatdorTotal by Film:Black as Night: 4Fatal Rendezvous: 2Prodigy: 2The Morrow II: 2Leitmotif: 2The Coming Storm: 2El Libertador: 2The Summer Story: 1Into the Breach: 1Jungles: 1Bobby: 1Love in Poitiers: 1Genesis: 1Dodge City: 1

Edited by riczhang