Shark Night 3D

10 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Shark Night 3D

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

The only "redeeming" factor is the fact Sara Paxton is in a bikini for most of the movie, otherwise it is indeed crap. The story was so ludacrous, the CGI was just a tad better than a SyFy Original Movie and the characters were indescript and bland. I don't mind a good B-movie experience, but the filmmakers didn't even put any effort into it.

1.5/5, D (might go lower after thinking about it some more)

This movie was terrible from start to finish. It's a crime for a b-rate horror movie like this to not be at least entertaining. However, seeing Sara Paxton fill out that blue bikini made up for all of that. The only thing I was rooting for was for her character make it to the end of the film.

I'm not sure what in the hell they were trying to do with this one, but at least my buddy and I had fun making fun of its own incompetence.

I mean, I understand going for the B-movie vibe, but if that's the case, the forced drama scenes were both hilarious and ludicrous. It's like they really wanted you to care about some of the more poorly written characters I've ever come across. This wasn't a B-movie, it was in fact a film so fucking bad that it's hilarious because I feel like it's TRYING be a B-movie, but can't even attain those lofty standards.

Speaking of which, what does that say about a director when he can't even make a B-movie? I mean, Jesus Christ, this dude couldn't even make a bad film the way it's supposed to be. You know it's bad when the two hot chicks take off their tops, do some dumbass dance in front of the window with their tops off, and then put them back on before they turn around. At this point it was time to start chugging beers, because we knew we'd have to be intoxicated to get any enjoyment out of this.

D

In all honesty it's an F film, but I'll give it a D because I was entertained and making fun of it while getting a buzz was enjoyable.

Edited by mattmav45