baumer

Monday Numbers TDKR 4.7 2. TOTAL RECALL - $3M ($28.5M), 3. WIMPY KID 3 - $2M ($16.6M)

New movies are going to bomb.

Based on what? Bourne is locked to open north of 20, Campaign will do the same. No matter what you have 50 million in box office going to new films.

Based on what? Bourne is locked to open north of 20, Campaign will do the same. No matter what you have 50 million in box office going to new films.

You think The Campaign will gross higher than TDKR this weekend?

So...even if TASM suddenly starts dropping 50% week to week from tomorrow on, it makes 260. :):PB)

I've already conceded my bet to you. Let Jack know what BR you want, he's getting it to you now. :)
  • Like 2

Very strong hold for TASM next to last Monday's numbers, here is me hoping that the estimates hold. 1m Tuesday?

So...even if TASM suddenly starts dropping 50% week to week from tomorrow on, it makes 260. :):PB)

Fuck yeah. :spidey: Edited by The Amazing baumerman

And giving b. Jaws!

Yes, and thank you once again. I think it comes on BR next week sometime. We can do the address thing whenever you are ready. And thanks for being a good sport about this. Very classy of you.

Top 10 grossing movies of All Time.

I'm pretty sure it will hit number 7 or 6. Top 10 is locked.
  • Like 2