baumer

Summer Game movie trivia for points (Extended till Tues 14th at 9pm)

Well, I have a question about a movie that I have never heard of, isn't available on DVD here but apparently is on You tube......not exactly fun.

• Like 1

Question 3 for set B about drove me insane trying to find! I tried everything with the net to find it, but I finally had to (illegally) find the movie online and skim through it till I saw an 80's poster. Oy!

I couldn't find either, so I just randomly chose an 80's movie :lol:

Sorry if some of them were hard. You all did very well. I don't think anyone got anymore than 1 wrong. Mine are even tougher as I don't think you can google half of them. So thanks alot BSG players. :)

Answers: Trivia A for odd (1, 3, 5, 7 etc) numbered positions:1) In the Expendables, how much does Barney tell Church he wants to do the mission? (I just need the amount, nothing more) 2000 5 mill2) In Coming to America, what is the name of the Band that plays at the Church when Akeem first sees Lisa McDowell? 2000 Sexual Chocolate3) What actor was supposed to play Yushin in Rambo FB Part II but lost the part because he was too tall and kept bumping his head on the helicopter? 3000 Dolph Lundgren4) In The Goonies, what do the rest of the gang make Chunk do before he can come into the house? He is reluctant to do it because it has to do with his girth. 3000 Truffle Shuffle5) In The Avengers, when does Iron Man first share the screen with Captain America? 2000 In Germany when Loki tells everyone to kneel before him6) In The Dark Knight, when Scarecrow sees the first fake Batman, why does he know that's not him? 1000 The imposter uses a gun7) In Titanic, how much money does Lovejoy give Jack for rescuing Rose from the propeller 4000 $20.008) Which member of the Twilight cast was in a Hilary Duff music video? 3000 Kellan Lutz1) In Titanic, when old Rose sees her drawing, what compliment does she give herself that causes Brock and the rest to laugh? 3000 Wasn't I a dish? 2) In E.T. what young actor went on to have roles in films like Gods and Generals and the Amazing Spider-man? 2000 C. Thomas Howell3) In Hot Tub Time Machine, name any 80's movie poster that you see in the movie (in the rooms in the Chalet). 2000 Several....everyone got this right (Red Dawn, Rambo III etc)4) In The Expendables, when Paine (Stone Cold) asks Barney (Sly) who sent him (while being strangled), who does Barney say? 2000 Hairdresser5) In TDK, who does the Joker say he is supposed to kill, during the bank robbery at the beginning? 2000 Bus Driver6) In Halloween (1978) what is the name of the kid that Loomis scares so that he won't run into the Meyers house, on a dare? 4000 Lonnie7) In Avengers, after Loki escapes from the floating invisible fortress, what lie does Fury tell the group about Coulson, in order to get them fired up? 3000 Trading card stuff8) In Transformers, what size bra does Agent Simmons (Turturro) say that Mikaela (Fox) is wearing? 2000 Training bra.

Scores:Cedar: 20,000sixteen: 18,000infamous: 18,000sims: 17,000 goffe: 20,000dark alfred: 20,000dexter: 20,000gizmo: 17,000chewy: 20,000fake: 20,000tyler: 20,000tower: 18,000laguy: 20,00024lost: 16,000johnny: 17,000bed005: 20,000narnia: 17,000jake gittes: 20,000movieman: 20,000acsc: 17,000iceroll: 17,000If I'm missing your score, this is all I have in my inbox.

Edited by The Amazing baumerman