CJohn

Weekend (8/10-12/12) Estimates: Bourne Legacy 40.3M; Campaign 27.4M; Hope Springs 15.6M

WTF does that gif have to do with anything

A gif of Angelina will always be relevant, no matter what the topic.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------And the numbers for Bourne are kind of disappointing compared to the previous one, aren't they? :mellow:
  • Like 1

You seem to watch a lot of movies, but why the fuck would you go see TMB?? :lol: :lol:

I would pay the same thing by seeing just Step Up or Step Up and another movie. I should have seen just Step Up...

The propaganda machine behind Meryl (Weinstein company) will make sure that Hope Springs will have longevity. The movie's getting incredibly positive reviews but judging from the trailer, it's nothing special. Kind of fishy but oh well.I have a feeling that the movie will not do so well internationally. -_-

I would pay the same thing by seeing just Step Up or Step Up and another movie. I should have seen just Step Up...

Well, how was Step Up? The dancing was probably impressive, as usual.What movie are you seeing next?

OMG, that gif freaked/creeped me out for a sec. Not because she is ugly or anything, but because I thought it was a picture, not a gif, and I certainly didn't expect her eyes to close/open... LOL

Hahaha :P

It's a gif from a photo shoot or something. :P

I hope you saw TMB for free. :lol: Any particular reason why you watched it?

It was for free. I saw it because I was going to see Step Up, and I would pay the same thing to see just Step Up or another movie. And TMB was the only other movie in theaters that I had yet to see. I should have just seen Step Up... Edited by CJohn

Well, how was Step Up? The dancing was probably impressive, as usual.What movie are you seeing next?

The dancing was indeed awesome. Combined with the 3D was even better.Next are Brave, Expendables 2 or Cabin in the Woods. All open on August 15.