ecstasy

Weekend Actuals-Bourne Legacy 38.1m

I know this is irrelevant and I'm not usually like this but wasting 75 mill to do nothing seems so frivolous when there are so many people that could use that kind of money to eat and get shelter. I know it could never be used for that but it's just mind blowing to think that.

of course the money is squandered, but they do not destroy food or such a thingall the money is paid to people and they can feed their families in the end

Cannon and principle characters? This is a 'no spoiler' thread so all I'll say is ... uhmm, oooo-kay. And I wouldn't classify this as a sequel at all. I'd call it a sidequel, a parallel story about a different agent with different concerns/problems/goals set in the same universe.

It's not parallel, though. The events of the film all take place after TBU. Can't get too much into detail without spoilers, but just because the protagonist is different doesn't mean TBL is other than a sequel.

It's not parallel, though. The events of the film all take place after TBU. Can't get too much into detail without spoilers, but just because the protagonist is different doesn't mean TBL is other than a sequel.

Actually it is supposed to be parallel hence the scene with the

reporter

.This movie totally changed the ending of Ultimatum. That's why it seems like it occurred after. But it's simultaneous.

Actually it is supposed to be parallel hence the scene with the

reporter

.This movie totally changed the ending of Ultimatum. That's why it seems like it occurred after. But it's simultaneous.

Hmm. I didn't pick up on that. I already have plans to go again so I will pay closer attention this time :)

Top 12 theatres engagement (gets published in Variety)wkend 10-12/8 (MM Minimax, PI Proper Imax)1-AMC Lincoln Square 13, New York City NY PI 130,703 (TDKR)2-Regal E-Walk 13, New York City NY 108,867 (BL)3-AMC Empire 25, New York City NY MM 107,032 (TDKR)4-Pacific Arclight, Los Angeles CA 95,863 (BL)5-CPLX Scotiabank Toronto ON PI 87,881 (BL), (#16, TDKR PI 74k)6-Pacific Grove Stadium 14, Los Angeles Ca 86,316 (BL)7-AMC Burbank 30, Burbank CA 85,181 (BL)8-Pacific Arclight Sherman Oaks, Sherman Oaks CA84,546 (BL)9-AMC Garden State 16, Paramus NJ 83,388 (BL)10-AMC Tysons Corner 16, Mclean VA 80,439 (BL)11-AMC Metreon 16, San Francisco CA PI 79,236 (TDKR)12-AMC Lincoln Square 13, New York City NY 78,980 (BL)

• Like 1