druv10

The Big Bang Theory

• Community Manager

I've been slowly watching some of the reruns when I'm bored and I gotta say, this show is growing on me. Does it get better from the first season?

The second season is the best. I wouldn't say this show is bad at all, since I laugh almost every week, but it gets lazy after the second season.

In Germany for example the 5th season starts on March 13th -- before the whole season is finished within the USA. It delivers good ratings there so they decided to start the 5th season before they had the complete season for dubbing.

I have to ask, when you saw Titanic in theatres and those girls went crazy every time Dicaprio was on screen, was it dubbed or subbed? And, which is more easily found for foreign films?

When Titanic was released most movies had subtitles -- which helped us to declare we were movie lovers or snobs, better than the rest of the world. It has changed a little bit but not too much. I you check out the actual show times for Zurich where I live you see a lot of movies are still Edf (english original, german and french subtitles):http://www.zueritipp...no/spielzeiten/You don't have that problem in Australia I guess. ;)