Sims

Boxoffice.com's Top 100 Films -- 2013 THREAD TO START SOON! POSSIBLE RULE CHANGES ON PG. 50

I didn't vote for any animated movies. I don't know how to compare a live action movie to a work of art, which is what animation is. How do I compare Aladdin and Peter Pan to L.A. Confidential and The Usual Suspects?I am just saying that because I saw Aladdin made the list, but it would have been higher if I included animated movies. I don't understand all the Miyazaki movies making the list or how they can be so high. Maybe there is just more of an international presence on this forum than I originally realized.I expected a lot of the list to disagree with my own list, since my tastes differ from others. I am surprised to see some of my movies making the list. I am also happy for movies that I didn't vote for like Rocky making the list, even tho I didn't vote for it (I voted for Rocky II, III, and IV tho).

• Like 1