Sims

Boxoffice.com's Top 100 Films -- 2013 THREAD TO START SOON! POSSIBLE RULE CHANGES ON PG. 50

Kill Bill makes me want to puke, Tarantino usually pays homage to movies, that one just rips off every film it supposedly pays homage to. Happy to see Sith in there. I wouldn't put it in my top 100 but very close to it. I won't comment on Citizen Kane.Love that Fargo and Gladiator are mentioned.Lawrence of Arabia is a classic.Glad to see Aliens on here, but it is a white knuckle, stomach churning, holy fucking shit hold on to your butts kind of film and it should be higher, much higher.

Edited by Expendable baumer
  • Like 1

By my quick count, the following directors have appeared more than once so far:Hitchcock (3)Kubrick (3)Bird (2)Unkrich (2) / 3 if counted for co-director on Toy Story 2Tarantino (2)Miyazaki (2)Aronofsky (2)Boyle (2)- Edited to include Lee Unkrich, who I missed on the initial post.

Edited by JarJarBinks

By my quick count, the following directors have appeared more than once so far:Hitchcock (3)Kubrick (3)Bird (2)Tarantino (2)Miyazaki (2)Aronofsky (2)Boyle (2)

My bet is Spielberg, Cameron, Lucas and Nolan will be on this list as well.

Kill Bill makes me want to puke, Tarantino usually pays homage to movies, that one just rips off every film it supposedly pays homage to. I won't comment on Citizen Kane.

Kill Bill, I agree.Believe it or not, I have never seen Citizen Kane. You don't like it?

Kill Bill, I agree.Believe it or not, I have never seen Citizen Kane. You don't like it?

CK is one of my top 50 worst movies of all time. I have seen it three times and hated it just as much every time. It is the most over rated film to that brainwashed everyone into thinking it was something epic.....imo

CK is one of my top 50 worst movies of all time. I have seen it three times and hated it just as much every time. It is the most over rated film to that brainwashed everyone into thinking it was something epic.....imo

Wow I am more curious to see it now than ever!

53. Citizen Kane

Orson Welles, 1941

"Rosebud."

Nominated for 9 Oscars, won 1

429 points

Synopsis: Following the death of a publishing tycoon, news reporters scramble to discover the meaning of his final utterance.

Trivia: Orson Welles was just 25 years old when he directed this.

Such a terrible film that I had to stop seeing it in the middle. will be my least favourite film on this list.

Such a terrible film that I had to stop seeing it in the middle. will be my least favourite film on this list.

Don't tease me like that. Another member on this board feels the same as I do about Kane?

Don't tease me like that. Another member on this board feels the same as I do about Kane?

Posted Image Edited by acsc1312
  • Like 1

My list of movies that shouldn't be on this listNo No List:The Hunger gamesStar TrekIron ManSW Episode III: Revenge of The SithTop 5 prediction:The GodfatherThe Godfather 2The Empire Strikes BackTitanicThe Dark KnightTDK is wishful thinking -_-

Edited by iTz Only ED