AniNate

Trolls | Nov 4 2016 | Trailer Page 7. Justin Timberlake, Anna Kendrick. RT watch - 86%

36 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

It's possible imo.

Yeah....because the same people were also lowballing Home......yet look how that ended up. Big hit with $386M WW. An example of an overperformer.

I think it will do better in China than most DW-originals......but it's not gonna fail enough to put halt on the upcoming sequels, DW has after this.

Some people expect this to not be good......I don't really think it's gonna be that bad. I don't think it will have the reception....similar to Shark Tale. (liked that film....but yeah, i can understand why people consider that film the worst DW-movie.)

I think it's gonna be in the lines of other DW-films like Over the Hedge & Mr. Peabody & Sherman.

• Like 1

Trolls

Dr Strange

Fantastic Beasts

Moana

Rogue One

Sing

Jumanji

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

These are the family movies of November and December. Yep, gonna be some big under-performers and this one has to be the most obvious candidate along with maybe Peregrine. 

7 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

HOME did not need to compete with another computer animated film until INSIDE OUT in June.

Also, how can you make those predictions? We haven't seen any footage from this one.

1. True...Home didn't have that much competiton...but it's OW was the surprise.

2. Yeah...we haven't seen footage yet. I'll give it that......but when it comes, we'll get an idea of what the film will be. I'm just making these predictions out of faith & confidence. Cause tbh......we may be in for a surprise with this one.

I'm not saying it will be amazing....but there might be good things from this movie we may not know.

I feel that this film is judged too much...because yeah....it is a silly premise.

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

1. True...Home didn't have that much competiton...but it's OW was the surprise.

2. Yeah...we haven't seen footage yet. I'll give it that......but when it comes, we'll get an idea of what the film will be. I'm just making these predictions out of faith & confidence. Cause tbh......we may be in for a surprise with this one.

I'm not saying it will be amazing....but there might be good things from this movie we may not know.

I feel that this film is judged too much...because yeah....it is a silly premise.

Who is judging it too much?

5 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

I did. I hated it, second to the worst film I saw last year.

Oh, so that's why you're basing your mass unenthusiasm on Trolls off, eh? Because of the last DW-original. However....don't forget, other people liked Home though. So there are diferent opinions.

What was your worst then? Terminator Genisys? Fantastic Four? Pixels?

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

Oh, so that's why you're basing your mass unenthusiasm on Trolls off, eh? Because of the last DW-original. However....don't forget, other people liked Home though. So there are diferent opinions.

What was your worst then? Terminator Genisys? Fantastic Four? Pixels?

lol What? I don't think I've ever commented on my enthusiasm or lack of it here. I need to see something first.

Of course, there are different opinions. Good for those who enjoyed it.

Yes, FANTASTIC FOUR.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

lol What? I don't think I've ever commented on my enthusiasm or lack of it here. I need to see something first.

Of course, there are different opinions. Good for those who enjoyed it.

Yes, FANTASTIC FOUR.

1. Wish you luck, though. ;)

2. We all have different opinions of movies. :)

3. I knew it. :P

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34