Ezen Baklattan

Weekend Estimates (9/14 - 9/16/12) - PAGE 21 - (RE5 $21.1m, Nemo $17.5m, Master $730k!)

Alice asks them to prove that they are Vincent and Jules....the black dude pulls out a wallet that says "bad muthafucka" and then they demand the briefcase again. Bourne and Alice look at each other and then Bourne begins to talk....but before he can begin his sentence, another man comes out of the vault and says, "you know folks, you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain." All four of them look over at him, like he was a bug on the wall, but then things get really messed up when a man in a Batsuit swoops in from the ceiling....

Asking all of them if they found the keys for his pimped out automobile. He happily takes out his iPhone to show them pictures saying the mileage sucks but this shit can jump buildings. They search the briefcase and instead of car keys, there's a heart with a note: Property of Davey Jones....
  • Like 3

For some reason, the Davey Jones comment struck a chord in both Bourne and Alice. They kicked both Jules and Vince, elbowed the Batman and the guy in the suit, ran off with the briefcase and just as they got out of the bank, a gust of wind came out of nowhere and a freakin Delorean appeared in front of them. A tall thin man with white hair and spaceaged glasses got out and pleaded with them both to come with him...

• Like 1

For some reason, the Davey Jones comment struck a chord in both Bourne and Alice. They kicked both Jules and Vince, elbowed the Batman and the guy in the suit, ran off with the briefcase and just as they got out of the bank, a gust of wind came out of nowhere and a freakin Delorean appeared in front of them. A tall thin man with white hair and spaceaged glasses got out and pleaded with them both to come with him...

The crazy moving, tall thin man told them "you have to come back with me to the future." The two were completely stunned to hear the news. They looked at each knowing they had the same question of "why?". The wild eye scientist replied "something has to done about your cloned kids and some crazy zombie dogs or something"
  • Like 1

They really didn't believe him so Alice looked at Bourne, who knew he had to punch out this dude, but before he could do it, he heard, "Great Scott!" and the guy shut the door and the Delorean disappeared again. By now, they could hear the sirens and people yelling in the distance. So they ran out of the city and into the woods. For sure they would get some reprieve here so they think it all through. But there was no reprieve as a ripped man with bulging biceps, long hair and an emerald Buddha around his neck snuck up behind them and said.....

Edited by Expendable baumer
  • Like 1

The crazy moving, tall thin man told them "you have to come back with me to the future." The two were completely stunned to hear the news. They looked at each knowing they had the same question of "why?". The wild eye scientist replied "something has to done about your cloned kids and some crazy zombie dogs or something"

At that moment a van appeared just like the Delorean. It was green and has the words "Mystery Van" on the side. What the fuck they yelled. The wild haired guy said.."Oh shit their here!" Bourne and Alice together: "Who?" he answered: "Your cloned kids and the zombie dog Scooby Doo! Their back from the future!"
  • Like 2

At that moment a van appeared just like the Delorean. It was green and has the words "Mystery Van" on the side. What the fuck they yelled. The wild haired guy said.."Oh shit their here!" Bourne and Alice together: "Who?" he answered: "Your cloned kids and the zombie dog Scooby Doo! Their back from the future!"

They really didn't believe him so Alice looked at Bourne, who knew he had to punch out this dude, but before he could do it, he heard, "Great Scott!" and the guy shut the door and the Delorean disappeared again. By now, they could hear the sirens and people yelling in the distance. So they ran out of the city and into the woods. For sure they would get some reprieve here so they think it all through. But there was no reprieve as a ripped man with bulging biceps, long hair and an emerald Buddha around his neck snuck up behind them and said..... :)
  • Like 2

They really didn't believe him so Alice looked at Bourne, who knew he had to punch out this dude, but before he could do it, he heard, "Great Scott!" and the guy shut the door and the Delorean disappeared again. By now, they could hear the sirens and people yelling in the distance. So they ran out of the city and into the woods. For sure they would get some reprieve here so they think it all through. But there was no reprieve as a ripped man with bulging biceps, long hair and an emerald Buddha around his neck snuck up behind them and said..... :)

Heh thanks will have to follow later. Gotta hit the road.
  • Like 1

I'm probably gonna kick myself because I think I remember a character like that, but I need more hints...

This will be fun to keep this going in the Speakeasy. I know this thread will be going away. Should make a game out of it.

Let me know and I'm there. :)But back to work I go.... uugh. not as fun..

I'm probably gonna kick myself because I think I remember a character like that, but I need more hints...Let me know and I'm there. :)But back to work I go.... uugh. not as fun..

It's okay....a little too vague......it's Rambo from the second movie.

.....are you my contact? They looked at each other, for the first time, feeling slightly threatened by this perfectly formed physical specimen standing before them. "No, we're on the run from the Russians," they replied back to him. "I'm looking for the Russians, but not the same ones you're hiding from." And with that he took off into the jungle. They were left alone, enough time to catch their breath. But time wasn't something they could afford. They began to hear rustling in the brush behind them. Not knowing which way to turn, they waited for something, anything to happen....when suddenly a svelte, thin but muscular man with a deep tan and crocodile boots, sprang from his secret hiding spot to intercept a giant crocodile just as it was about to chomp down on the both of them. As he wrestled and twisted, they heard a blood curling scream from the big beast. Up jumped the man with a giant smile on his face and blood soaked knife in hand....."Good day mates....I'm Crocodile Dundee.....this big fellar here almost 'ad you as a snack....

.....are you my contact?  They looked at each other, for the first time, feeling slightly threatened by this perfectly formed physical specimen standing before them.  "No, we're on the run from the Russians," they replied back to him.  "I'm looking for the Russians, but not the same ones you're hiding from."  And with that he took off into the jungle.  They were left alone, enough time to catch their breath.  But time wasn't something they could afford.  They began to hear rustling in the brush behind them.  Not knowing which way to turn, they waited for something, anything to happen....when suddenly a svelte, thin but muscular man with a deep tan and crocodile boots, sprang from his secret hiding spot to intercept a giant crocodile just as it was about to chomp down on the both of them.  As he wrestled and twisted, they heard a blood curling scream from the big beast.  Up jumped the man with a giant smile on his face and blood soaked knife in hand....."Good day mates....I'm Crocodile Dundee.....this big fellar here almost 'ad you as a snack....

And now that I've saved your life, I'm asking for a favor.  See I'm hunting a30 foot Crocodile in this here lake. I just got my helicopter and bait.  Care to help? "  Realizing they were lost Bourne asked "Which lake is this?".  Dundee answered, "Lake Placid" then to their surprise a helicopter appeared, with a cable attached and at the other end a cow.   Alice was about to answer but was startled as Bourne disarmed Dundee, took his knife, and broke his neck in one smooth move.   He threw the knife and cut the cable.  And as the cow fell to the lake he pulled out his gun and shot the helicopters fuel tank causing a massive explosion.   "Why?", Alice asked.   He replied, "I just remembered something." "About your past?  What is it?". He whispered "I need some animals.  I bought a zoo." And as night fell....