Ezen Baklattan

Weekend Estimates (9/14 - 9/16/12) - PAGE 21 - (RE5 $21.1m, Nemo $17.5m, Master $730k!)

Arbitrage had a great weekend. 2m from theaters AND it's #2 on iTunes movie rentals. This is probably the future for small movies without a huge awards clout.

I really wish I would've seen reviews before I completely missed it at a local arthouse. It was always on my maybe list for the past couple weeks and I never went.

I think PARANORMAL ACTIVITY and Resident Evil should do at movie together. Paranormal evil part 7. Jovovich can hunt down the Parranormal shit. All with a hand held camera.

• Like 6

I think PARANORMAL ACTIVITY and Resident Evil should do at movie together. Paranormal evil part 7. Jovovich can hunt down the Parranormal shit. All with a hand held camera.

Get some Final Destination in there too. Alice hunts down the Paranormal shit found-footage style while narrowly escaping ridiculously elaborate deadly accidents.
  • Like 2

Get some Final Destination in there too. Alice hunts down the Paranormal shit found-footage style while narrowly escaping ridiculously elaborate deadly accidents.

Only to then fall into one of Jigsaw's traps.
  • Like 4

...and then she falls into a deep sleep and runs into a burned guy with knives for fingers, a giant goalie with a machete and a lifeless guy who wears a white Halloween William Shatner mask.

• Like 3

...and then she falls into a deep sleep and runs into a burned guy with knives for fingers, a giant goalie with a machete and a lifeless guy who wears a white Halloween William Shatner mask.

Then all hell breaks loose when she runs into some guy with pins in his head
  • Like 2