baumer

The Perks of Being a Wallflower

67 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

Best movie of the year. The characters are great and the screen is brilliant . I loved the main characters each had thier own story you could connect with. The film is emotional and powerful. The acting was great which helped the film soar to new heights. Well done by everyone involved in the film..

• Like 5

Yeah I don't get offended when you tease me a bit. it doesn't mean anything. But I really think you will like this buddy. It is 1 hell of a story I am using voice to text right now so if some of this doesn't come out clearly I will fix it later. this is the kind of film that is perfect in every way. Is so perfect that I kept waiting for it to make a mistake. And it never did. I remember seeing another film like that years ago called untamed heart. Again I kept waiting for a mistake to be made and it just never made 1. There is so much passion in this so much passion and so much heart that it it's impossible not to like it.

• Like 2

As I mentioned this film hit me on a similar level 2 what American Beauty did. It deals with some of the same emotions and same hardships. this will be 1 of my top 50 films of all time. I will see it again today to see if I can get even more out of it than I did yesterday. It's just a powerful film full of rocky motions

• Like 2

Picking at favorite is hard to do. All 3 of them were excellent. The acting was amazing and the characters were so well flaesh out. So I can't say that I have a favorite because all 3 of them were beautiful and perfect in their own way. but Emma was so damn sexy. A great great character

Another part that was beautiful cause it rang so true was the part where Charlie's dad kissed him on the forehead after he found out about the aunt. It rang true because it was a true father son moment, and something that fathers don't do to their kids in highschool, but it fit right there at that moment.

• Like 2

Another part that was beautiful cause it rang so true was the part where Charlie's dad kissed him on the forehead after he found out about the aunt. It rang true because it was a true father son moment, and something that fathers don't do to their kids in highschool, but it fit right there at that moment.

Maybe it's an American thing, but dads kiss and hug their sons here all the time.
  • Like 1