40 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

just reading this page had me laughing!

i gave the film an A  but its as shady a mark as you can negotiate (this is truly one case of where all As aren't equal)

i liked the film ,now let me explain, the over the top bad-ass-ery of liam neeson warrants the A 

besides that the film failed to make me commiserate with the bad guy father , your son was trafficking young women for money and i'm suppose to care if he died, he got exactly what he deserves...

so bad daddy wants revenge  uhh sure ok whatever, i like that kim didnt wine and cry as much she snapped herself out of it quick enough so i see that as progress compare to first film

the mom had me rolling my eyes from the get- go i hated how unsubtle they were in making us understand she had pb with her soon to be ex-husband and yet there she is flirting with her first ex-husband (didnt you guys divorce for a reason) anyhoo all of that so they can go to next segment of him inviting her to istambul (for some reason i resent famke for blowing to itsy bitsy atoms unit cyclops in x-men and yes i know its her character not her)

i agree the daughter had mad skills driving in istambul tiny streets when she didnt have her license for easy breezy wide americans roads

i guess i knew what i was getting, liam was going to kick ass, kill all the bad guys ,macgiver his way out of the impossible situation

i did laugh a bit when that short guy kept up with him in a fight at the end just before finding bad daddy who for all his venom was cowering behind a wall, really lol

agree the whole film is forgettable but liam is what i came for, the bad guys were just fodder for him to shoot and me watch get shoot, hey if they're dumb enough to go after him all is square and fare

also agree they should drop the family angle all together , let some shindig go down while the girls are at a spa for week and he promises  not to call them or check in on them until they return, then he has to explain what happen to the house or say  nothing eventful happened in guadalajara, mexico! they should totally go to mexico and take out as many gang members there  B)  B)  B)