Jack Nevada

Best movies for halloween

Have you seen Monster Squad? Its an awesome movie. What about the original Fright Night?

No to Monster Squad and Yay to original Fright Night. Chris Sarandon is pretty bad ass in that film.

No to Monster Squad and Yay to original Fright Night. Chris Sarandon is pretty bad ass in that film.

Plus its insanely fun with great spooky atmosphere and special fx. Love it. The remake sucks.You shoudl see Monster Squad, it has all the classic monsters but its from the 80's. Its a lot of fun.Do you like the Universal monster-films? I adore them
  • Like 2

Plus its insanely fun with great spooky atmosphere and special fx. Love it. The remake sucks.You shoudl see Monster Squad, it has all the classic monsters but its from the 80's. Its a lot of fun.Do you like the Universal monster-films? I adore them

I am going through the Universal ones now actually. I did The Wolf Man on Monday, I did Dracula last night and plan to do Frankenstein tonight.Since the original Halloween is coming back for one night in the theaters on the 30th, I will be waiting until that day to watch it :)

Agreed. I was so happy when I finally found the dvd in a store so many years ago. It is a definite watch for me.But since I watch a Halloween movie every night for the whole month, there are plenty to watch. Just to add a couple more, even though they are more children's shows, I still watch the Garfield Halloween special and It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. They are classics and I have watched them every year.

Great punkin Charlie is a great one.

Well, in the US maybe, but not in finland. Dont tell the cops, but I'm probably gonna torrent that shit

doh!!! Missed that you were in Finland. :Pyeah it is probably on youtube or something too

Universal's Invisible Man has one big glitch about it: this lady

Posted Image

Una O'Connor was annoying the living fuck out of me in that movie. She was screeching and wildly overacting throughout the whole thing, she really sounded like, as James Rolfe put it, "a parrot being raped"

Just watch the movie and you'll know

• Like 1

Universal's Invisible Man has one big glitch about it: this lady

Posted Image

Una O'Connor was annoying the living fuck out of me in that movie. She was screeching and wildly overacting throughout the whole thing, she really sounded like, as James Rolfe put it, "a parrot being raped"

Just watch the movie and you'll know

I know what you mean. But they did have different acting styles back then. Not to excuse her at all though :P