Gopher

Weekend Numbers (starts pg19) Taken2 22.5, Argo 20.2 mill

Thankfully my grandparents do not have old people smell. Phew.

Both my sets of grandparents are alive, and the ones on my father's side smell fine, but the ones on my mother's side have a gross smell about them that's a mix of piss and vinegar.
  • Like 1

anyway lets bring the topic back to movies...question how did Atlas 2 get made if the first one had a budget of 20 million and only make 4m?

It has to be some sort of a money-laundering operation. Just like the Oogieloves movie
  • Like 2

Both my sets of grandparents are alive, and the ones on my father's side smell fine, but the ones on my mother's side have a gross smell about them that's a mix of piss and vinegar.

:rofl:My dad's parents smell fine, and my Nana and her car/house smell like an odd mixture of cigarettes and whatever she uses to cover up the smell that actually turns out to be quite soothing.

What does your abuela smell like?

The ones on my father's side stink. His house stinks, the food stinks. It is horrible, I hate to go to their house. There are gigantic spiders everywhere, usually the bathroom is the worst place. My grandmother never washes is hands and in the last time I went to their house there was a fucking dead fly on the table where we eat! From my mother's side, my grandfather died 12 years ago, and my grandmother lives with us. Edited by CJohn