Impact

CAYOM Year 5 Discussion

The Summer can use more kids films.

I guess Red Pyramid is a tween's movie. It's scheduled for May 14, against Wonder Woman, but it was originally scheduled for July 2, against Hindenburg. Is Hindenburg getting posted? If so, I'm moving Red Pyramid back to July 2.

Blankments, can we arrange a switch between One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish and Psychonauts?Hiccup's Halloweentown film will be less likely to affect OFTFRFBF than Psychonauts. Also, you could also put it on Setpember 17th instead of the 24th.

Blankments, can we arrange a switch between One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish and Psychonauts?

Hiccup's Halloweentown film will be less likely to affect OFTFRFBF than Psychonauts. Also, you could also put it on Setpember 17th instead of the 24th.

Sure, I'm fine with that.

Also, I am releasing Blue Beetle on May 14. June is too crowded for a superhero movie, and I am NOT going to even try writing Wonder Woman. Yes, it means I'll have two tentpoles in two weeks, and although I'd like to arrange a switch with riczhang on either Oro or 39 Clues, no matter what happens, I will be releasing both Blue Beetle and Espionage Project in May. I have the outline done on Blue Beetle, and it will hopefully be posted tonight.