Impact

CAYOM Year 5 Discussion

Bond's a special case we allow because 90% of Bond films are standalone features and change actors every handful of movies.There's that rumored Godzilla remake but nothing's in pre-production or anything so I think a Godzilla film is fine.

There's that rumored Godzilla remake but nothing's in pre-production or anything so I think a Godzilla film is fine.

It is going to be released in May 2014... but I thought it was still possible to do some Godzilla movies before we know anything about the new one.

Sorry I am losing intrest as people were just making so many films at once causing me not to want to do anything....I wanted to make them but yeah...

Sorry to hear that. And, I agree with you, I've kinda started working on Year 6 films because there's just been so many Year 5 films put out recently.

Yeah 3 from me-I didn't have time to do them at first,other stuff as well. Then people just started adding films left and right making it worse for me. Now I'm just losing intrest...

I'm releasing Red Pyramid as an IMAX exclusive on June 25, then expanding nationwide on July 2.

No way. Adventures of Chris Smith is IMAX and it is released in the week before. And there will be another movie also in IMAX released on June 11. So don't even think about that :P I am not letting any of my IMAX theaters go away. Edited by CJohn

Guys, stuff like this just gives people immense headaches for making BO predictions which in turn gives the person doing actuals a headache.To be honest, it rarely seems like people take IMAX or 3D into account for predictions.