baumer

Weekend numbers Oct 19-21

Incredible numbers from Argo and HT is just rockin' on. No stopping it. PA4 has to be the last one, cuz if there is a 5th one then it will be making less than 15m. Still this franchise is very succesfull. It's incredible that the 3rd one increased from the 2nd one. And it can it has 2 100m movies in the franchise unlike some long ass horror movie franchises.

The 1st CHILD'S PLAY was excellent and was on AMC the other day, but anything after that is farce type of horror where it Jumps the shark big time and goes to the well one too many times and ultimately fails..

That's true. First was a damn good movie. The rest were meh..

Also, going back to Baumers original question, I thought the Scream series did pretty well.

That's true. First was a damn good movie. The rest were meh..Also, going back to Baumers original question, I thought the Scream series did pretty well.

Not the fourth one. It tanked. That's my question. What horror franchise did well past a third film? I'm talking box office wise?

Scream and PA are identical.

Not really. Scream 4 grossed about 40% of what Scream 3 did. PA4 is on pace to gross about 60% of what PA3 did.

Not really. Scream 4 grossed about 40% of what Scream 3 did. PA4 is on pace to gross about 60% of what PA3 did.

Well accept for that and that the 3rd movie made less than the 2nd they have both been succesfull first 3 movies and plummet in the 4th.

When are we gonna get his side of the estimates? or have we gotten them already and I missed them?

He doesn't have anything now that the major publications don't.