A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

Spidey hater ... ? :mellow:

no, I watch it twicebut as I stated before ----face the reality,people have to decide ditch one or two movies in order to concentrate some efforts to save TDKR, TASM's box office in PRC---peharps PROM should the one to be pushed off the shipnow it is TASM's turn Edited by rickfox

kinda of expected, right ? I mean, 1.5 multiplier for both we had thought.

Anyway, today for TE2 also seems not quite good with late showing pumping in moderately. As I have said, the frontfloading China box office market just cannot support 4 big-mega movies in 10 days. People have limited time and money for movies in limited period of time.

And last, congrats for the Sarft, truly masterpiece they have done.....

Likely in 2014, we will see Hobbit 3 VS TF3 on September 1th. More bullshit and nonsense is and only coming.

kinda of expected, right ? I mean, 1.5 multiplier for both we had thought.

Anyway, today for TE2 also seems not quite good with late showing pumping in moderately. As I have said, the frontfloading China box office market just cannot support 4 big-mega movies in 10 days. People have limited time and money for movies in limited period of time.

And last, congrats for the Sarft, truly masterpiece they have done.....

Likely in 2014, we will see Hobbit 3 VS TF3 on September 1th. More bullshit and nonsense is and only coming.

I will feel content when TDKR's boxoffice record is secured at the end of its session--because TDKR still has its destiny to fulfil, the destiny to surpass Dead Man's chest''s record

As for TASM ,the bottom line is its current record is good enough to encourage sony to make a squeal so no matter how low its boxoffice number gonna be in China( i won't give a damn even it got $0 from PRC), it is not my concern

Edited by rickfox

why are those Chinglish signs so ubiquitos? Are Chinese afraid to ask someone who knows better to check their translations?I remember my old professor, who was quite good in English,always had his papers checked by friends for Germanisms