Blankments

CAYOM Year 6 Advance Schedule

Still don't think it's a wise move. You have Bond on its second week, cutting its legs short. If it's an Indy type film it could fare well in the summer.

Yeah, the release shedule is full now.And it isn't wise going against a Creator movie and a Star Trek reboot in the weekend after that. Edited by CJohn

Yeah, the release shedule is full now.And it isn't wise going against a Creator movie and a Star Trek reboot in the weekend after that.

A few of these movies as always won't get done so you can probably move to one of their spots.And, any type of Indy Jones like movie shouldn't be in winter. It's a summer movie through and through.

Idk, I saw it in the Part 1 thread for Y4...

And it was never finished so it didn't get reviewed or box office results. The thing is, I think that person may have the rights still so I would suggest the film be delayed for now so we can figure out if that person will be coming back to the game. Edited by 4815162342

The summer isn't full yet at all. If you want to release your Indy type film in winter, go ahead, but it will lose its OW to Planeswalkers and drop 60+% against Bond.

That is hilarious. It is like Planeswalkers was a big movie. It did 115M DOM, just WTF, now will become a mega blockbuster? Ridiculous.

That is hilarious. It is like Planeswalkers was a big movie. It did 115M DOM, just WTF, now will become a mega blockbuster? Ridiculous.

Planeswalker failed for different reasons the first time around. This time it will be different hopefully. Also someone probably should move Dominion because it's opening against a blockbuster and a sci-fi film is openin 2 weeks before hand.

It's not about Planeswalkers, it's not direct competition, it's more about Indy facing Bond the next week and in general a summer movie opening in winter. I have no idea how on Earth Planeswalkers missed 200m BTW, the second one will be a huge improvement if it gets good reviews. Whedon won't disappoint. I honestly think that if it's an Indy-type film it should open in the summer regardless that it's opening against my film.

Edited by Alfred Unchained

Indy shouldn't be in Winter. It's not sombre enough and winter enough of a movie. It's a summer movie through and through. And it's not about running the game. If you look at real life film schedules you'll see that you just don't release Indy like movies in Winter an definitely not December.