Blankments

CAYOM Year 6 Advance Schedule

I'm dead serious. Since Steve Jobs is a very intriguing figure, no doubt people will want to learn about his life.

That would depend on who you ask. Personall I have zero interest. Also, Bio-Pics tend no to do well. Lincoln's probably the first one that's gonna do really well since probably The Queen, I think. I can't seem to recall many biopics in the past few years.

That would depend on who you ask. Personall I have zero interest. Also, Bio-Pics tend no to do well. Lincoln's probably the first one that's gonna do really well since probably The Queen, I think. I can't seem to recall many biopics in the past few years.

It depends on what historical date. If it's a decent amount of time before the release (i.e. Steve Jobs), then it will better connect with audiences.

I really enjoyed it, but anyway back on topic-what will be the biggest November film?

You gave Red Rabbit a 63 mil/218 million performance in Year 3, which was insane since that film was really just a period spy drama with a couple minor action and chase scenes.The Cardinal in the Kremlin will have more action in it since a significant subplot is focused on the Soviet/Afghanistan war and it ties back into the main plot. Edited by 4815162342

Avarice if it is released. I can see Expedecade easily beating everyone else in December and being #1 worldwide.

What is Expedecade?I have high hopes for Marco Polo box-office wise of course but acclaim/Oscars is always a greater reward and what I'm really aiming for. A run like the first Narnia would be really nice, it's not a family-friendly adventure but Gladiator adjusts to 280m and that was R rated. I'm really focusing on turning Marco Polo from somewhat of a passive observer to a far more engaging and dynamic character.

What is Expedecade?I have high hopes for Marco Polo box-office wise of course but acclaim/Oscars is always a greater reward and what I'm really aiming for. A run like the first Narnia would be really nice, it's not a family-friendly adventure but Gladiator adjusts to 280m and that was R rated. I'm really focusing on turning Marco Polo from somewhat of a passive observer to a far more engaging and dynamic character.

Expedencade is one of Blank's Bond films I think.Also, it's gonna depend on how you write Marco Polo. If it's a summary, then hopes for Oscars are futile. If it's thoroughly written, then you have a great chance.

Also, it's gonna depend on how you write Marco Polo. If it's a summary, then hopes for Oscars are futile. If it's thoroughly written, then you have a great chance.

Well that is debatable. I won't shoot myself in the foot and say any more than that though. :lol:

It also depends on how good you write it. I don't like reading plots at all, and making the script even more drearier is gonna make me scroll down.

I think that's the best part of the entire process actually.