I agree with that. Season 3 has 3 or 4 mediocre episodes that stop me loving it as much as season 2. Though Season 3 was still mostly full of absolutely awesome episodes with the Heart of Darkness parody being my favorite.

Top ten time!1. Remedial Chaos Theory (3) (this episode should be hanging in a museum somewhere)2. Cooperative Calligraphy (2)3. Modern Warfare (1)4. Documentary Filmmaking: Redux (3)5. Paradigms of Human Memory (2)6. Pillows and Blankets (3)7. Introduction to Finality (3)8. Advanced Dungeons & Dragons (2)9. Mixology Certification (2)10. Critical Film Studies (2)Honorable Mentions-Abed's Uncontrollable Christmas (2)Curriculum Unavailable (3)Debate 109 (1)Regional Holiday Music (3)Virtual Systems Analysis (3) Season 1 was a strong run of television, even if most of the show's greatest hits came from 2 and 3.

Edited by Gopher

Hmm, OK.1. Advanced Dungeons and Dragons2. Modern Warfare3. Documentary Filmmaking: Redux4. Mixology Certification5. Epidemiology6. Cooperative Calligraphy7. Virtual Systems Analysis8. Conspiracy Theories and Interior Designs9. Remedial Chaos Theory10. Introduction to StatisticsHM:Regional Holiday MusicCritical Film StudiesPillows and BlanketsParadigms of Human Memory Introduction to FinalityYeah, geez, that list is mostly season 2 and 3 stuff.

I feel even though season 3 had a ton of great moments there are just about 2 or 3 episodes that were just ok (even for Community, a ok episode is a lot better then most of tv in general.) In order my favorite seasons are 2, 3, 1.Top 10 Episodes of Community:1) Abed's Uncontrollable Christmas2) A Fistful of Paintballs3) Advanced Dungeons & Dragons4) Paradigms of Human Memory5) Remedial Chaos Theory6) Pillows & Blankets7) Digital Estate Planning8) Epidemiology 9) Modern Warfare10) The Law & Order episode

FRICK

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/10/08/community-and-whitney-premieres-delayed-will-they-come-off-the-bench-for-animal-practice-and-guys-with-kids/152149/

"The Friday debuts of Community and Whitney are on hold indefinitely. Both were originally scheduled to premiere on Friday, October 19. No decision yet on when they will air, or on what night but I wouldn't bet on having to wait too long after the ratings for this Wednesday's Animal Practice and Guys With Kids or Thursday's ratings for Up All Night and30 Rock come out to learn when Community and Whitney will air..."

They're clearly planning on canceling/moving Animal Practice, Guys with Kids or Up All Night and thus Community becomes a pawn to them. I wouldn't expect to see Community until midseason now. NBC won't stop Britta-ing this show.

:/ I swear when I posted that topic this thread was hidden or something. I did a control+f and didn't get anything besides the two instances of the world community at the bottom of the page.Anyway, I hope NBC replaces one of its many, many flop Wednesday/Thursday shows with Community soon.