Good news for Community. NBC is leaving them with the option of a back nine order and future renewals to come. Next season, if/when it's performing on par with The Office (which is a slowly sinking ship), I'm sure it'll be fine. Concerned nothing's been announced about Parks & Rec yet, or Happy Endings.

BTW Community was great tonight, funniest episode this season

It was a good episode, but I liked the "Law & Order" one best.

Good news for Community. NBC is leaving them with the option of a back nine order and future renewals to come. Next season, if/when it's performing on par with The Office (which is a slowly sinking ship), I'm sure it'll be fine.Concerned nothing's been announced about Parks & Rec yet, or Happy Endings.

They haven't announced when Community will air, so if they dump it to mid-season, they probably won't get more episodes.

Good news for Community. NBC is leaving them with the option of a back nine order and future renewals to come. Next season, if/when it's performing on par with The Office (which is a slowly sinking ship), I'm sure it'll be fine.Concerned nothing's been announced about Parks & Rec yet, or Happy Endings.

P&R has been renewed for a whole 22 episode season. Fuck yeah!

I know that Remidial Chaos Theory is the best episode but funniest goes to this week's

I know its all opinion, but I thought last weeks episode was funnier and another episode I thought was funnies was, Documentary "Filmmaking: Redux".I also thought all the stuff with Todd on "Competitive Ecology" was funnier than this weeks episode.

Terrible news people: Community has been paired with Whitney. That's the good news. The bad news: they are both on Friday night.

Yeah, but maybe it will actually do better sicne it won't have to go against Big Bang Theory anymore.Also, with it being on Fridays, maybe the ratings won't be expected to be as high as they would be on Thursday.

• Community Manager

This is NBC's Friday lineup:8-8:30 p.m. – “Whitney”8:30-9 p.m. – “Community”9-10 p.m. – “Grimm”10-11 p.m. – “Dateline NBC” :blink: Disgusting.

Grimm is pretty good. <_<

As one of the biggest Community fans I know, I gotta say i would be happier if our lead in wasn't Whitney. I mean we have lead the Thursday night line up for 3 years and they never gave us a lead in (the 2 weeks of The Office lead in doesn't really count) and they finally give us a lead in and of all the shows they give us, they give us the one show almost every Community fan criticized WHITNEY.

Yeah, I know. It'll be interesting to see if the actual finale can top it.Also, I need to mention how hilarious the other two episodes were last night. Especially the video game one which was probably the funniest of the 2nd half of the season.