• Community Manager

I think this season has been great. There have only been a few weak episodes. Then again, I don't mind if a show sacrifices it's humor in order to explore the psyche of it's characters.

I really like this season because the show is being different. Ya this season has been more hit or miss, lots of episodes outside of the classroom. Last night's episode was for the more hardcore Community fans. At this rate, I just want one more season so we get a complete story. Then I would want a Troy and Abed spinoff show.Maybe replace The Today Show with Troy and Abed in The Morning??

I appreciate the character development last episode but the humor was lacking. And when I said hit or miss, I meant in terms of how funny it is, not on the quality of the episode.I watch this show to laugh but I also appreciate a show that can make me laugh while producing great characters, something I think Community generally does and tries to do for the most part. I also like the offbeat nature of the show as it's not something for the mainstream folk.Even though I didn't laugh during the last episode, I actually smiled at the end and was pretty satisfied with the whole episode.

So Greendale had a riot this week and it was a great episode. I love how the episode looped back around to the Evil Timeline. I was reading a recap and I didn't think about this but what if the Lawyer who handed Abed the tape was Evil Jeff? he only has 1 arm.

• Community Manager

So Greendale had a riot this week and it was a great episode. I love how the episode looped back around to the Evil Timeline. I was reading a recap and I didn't think about this but what if the Lawyer who handed Abed the tape was Evil Jeff? he only has 1 arm.

Wait, there's other timelines?
  • Like 1

• Community Manager

So it's seem Community is ending. Final season will be only 13 episodes :cya:

I haven't heard at all that Community is ending or getting cancelled or getting renewed. It's fate is up in the air.

• Community Manager

Nooooo not 13 episodes. That doesn't really bode well for another season afterwards... They only need 17 episodes next season for 88 which is typical for syndication.

84 might be good enough for NBC. And 13 is better than 0.

• Community Manager

Yeah, but the raitings dropped to really low levels after that. Considering that the higher-rated Parks and Rec is probably getting the same order, it looks like NBC is going to clean slate.