Neo

Crimson Peak (10.16.2015) Trailer Page 29

Rinko looked awesome.

Otherwise...nope, felt nothing.

Total fail in the character department. The best character in that movie was Clifton Collins Jr bow tie.

Well, good for you, but you still owe me a Kaiju brain, just cause.

Edited by FancyArcher
  • Like 1

Don't hold your breath.

My friend tells me all the admins at Universal are super hot though.

So...you've got that going for you.

If all goes to hell, maybe I can get up and close with some hot female executives, so I can get something out of the experience. If only...

Edited by FancyArcher
  • Like 1

This is a 100% Legendary production as Universal doesn't like that it is R-rated

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/hollywood-gorilla-warfare-s-universal-823715

Kong is not the first Legendary film in which Universal has declined to participate. This spring, the studio bowed out of paying for half of Guillermo del Toro's Crimson Peak (Oct. 16). The studio had said it would share the cost only if the film got a PG-13 rating; a source says Langley believed the movie cost too much for an R rating. With del Toro now having delivered an R, Legendary is footing the whole bill.

Legendary wanted to produce a sequel to del Toro's Pacific Rim, which was made under the Warners deal and turned into one of those films that grosses a lot ($411 million worldwide) while being so costly that a follow-up isn't a sure thing. Sources say Legendary liked that the original performed exceptionally well in China, where the company is heavily invested, but for now the project — which had been ramping up to make a release date in August 2017 — has been halted indefinitely and will be pushed back (if it gets made at all).