If its so great then why is it only 7.4/10 on IMDB?

Because imdb isn't always totally indicative of quality? Shocking, I know.

Anyway what a brilliant season of tv. I thought it would be hard for them to top the first but I think they did.

Seriously though, the rating is kind of low because imdb is filled with the type of people who are always saying dumbass shit like "eww, why does that fat bitch have to get naked all the time?" "Why are the main characters all white? Lena Dunham is such a racist." and other stuff that gives me a headache while reading.

• Like 1

Seriously though, the rating is kind of low because imdb is filled with the type of people who are always saying dumbass shit like "eww, why does that fat bitch have to get naked all the time?" "Why are the main characters all white? Lena Dunham is such a racist." and other stuff that gives me a headache while reading.

I agree with this part. Not because its eww, but because it feels like she's trying too hard to prove a point. I get it, you're fat and proud, you think its shocking, and it was funny the first time, but give it a f**king rest already.

People are just pissed because a majority of viewers can relate to this show on a personal level. This whole season felt like something I or my friends could've easily gone through. People were bitching about the first season being too unbelievable and got even more drawn away by how real this incredible season was (even though they won't admit it). Dunham's damned if he does and damned if she doesn't, but she truly created something special no matter what those whiny bitches say.

One marnie was never naked unfortunately two i agree with you about dunham she is not severly overweight i find her attractive.

They showed everything but her boobs when she slept with Elijah, which is primarily where someone could complain the way they did about Dunham's 'fat' body.

My joke might have been lame, but I stand by what I said. Straight, heterosexual men shouldn't be watching this. Its bad enough with the feminist forces around the world trying to blur the line between men and women. They don't want men to be masculine and women to be feminine. In my country there is even a gender-neutral personal pronoun introduced in the dictionary...

My joke might have been lame, but I stand by what I said. Straight, heterosexual men shouldn't be watching this. Its bad enough with the feminist forces around the world trying to blur the line between men and women. They don't want men to be masculine and women to be feminine. In my country there is even a gender-neutral personal pronoun introduced in the dictionary...

Oh the horror! The infamy! Finnish language has always had a gender neutral personal noun, hän (mening both he and she), and i havent seen an outbreak of militant feminists yet. Plenty of men still chop wood and eat beef and do all that manly shit you love so much. You are ridiculous.

Oh the horror! The infamy! Finnish language has always had a gender neutral personal noun, hän (mening both he and she), and i havent seen an outbreak of militant feminists yet. Plenty of men still chop wood and eat beef and do all that manly shit you love so much. You are ridiculous.

You are entitled to your opinion, and I see no reason to mock you for it.

My joke might have been lame, but I stand by what I said. Straight, heterosexual men shouldn't be watching this. Its bad enough with the feminist forces around the world trying to blur the line between men and women. They don't want men to be masculine and women to be feminine. In my country there is even a gender-neutral personal pronoun introduced in the dictionary...

I really disagree with you here

Stingray, you make no sense at all with your argument. This isn't Sex and the City where it's just women running around shopping and gossipping. This has real world problems and situations that are relatable for females AND males. The fact that there are two prominent (and more towards the beginning of this season) male characters solidifies this fact. Hell, there was a whole episode this season that focused on the "Boys". :weakestlink:

• Like 1