baumer

The Fantastic Four

11 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

CNot soo bad; I even liked the cheesiness, that was always part of the FF in the comics. Wouldn't mind if someone invited me to watch it though I don't plan to buy or rewatch it on my own.The origin story which tends to weigh down most superhero films is multiplied by 5 here; plus the film is never able to surprise us, and it lacks the "wow"-moments a good superhero film should have.

Underrated. Sure, they screwed up Dr. Doom, sure, Reed and Sue are annoying in spots, but overall the film is fun, and was overshadowed by BB's darkness which came out around the same time. B

Also, if you're grading it at a C or better and have not seen the director's cut, please do. It's not night and day like the Daredevil DC, but it does improve the film.

Edited by Accursed Arachnid!™
  • Like 1

Pretty good. I still like this movie despite all the flack it has gotten over the years. Alba isnt so bad here, but she gets just lazy in the RotSS, and Evans is a highlight. The story is kinda generic, and the finale is rushed and underwhellming. But overall, I still enjoy it. 

B