baumer

50 Films Better than TDKR in 2012

Do I need to bring up my questions again?

You're more than welcome to. TDKR has a Warren Report sized list of things wrong with it so your complaints about BD2 are tame compared to the problems in TDKR. :)

Baumer, I disagree with your list but you're entitled to it so power to you. People attacking you are being ridiculous.

Thanks buddy, but this is fun to me. I don't mean anything by it, just having some fun poking holes in the film. :)

While TDKR has its plot holes, BD2 has them to.. and holes of other sorts.. lots of them..

Nope, none whatsoever. BD2 is the apex of film making this year.

Entertainment Weekly Readers Top 101.TDKR2.Avengers3.Argo4.Skyfall5.Silver Linings Playbook6.Lincoln7.Hunger Games8.Perks of Being a Wallflower9.The Hobbit10.Les MisThis list proves that tdkr was well liked. Again people on here are the only people i know that bash this movie. Its not a perfect movie but i lovef it and agree with this list.

• Like 1

You do realize that EW is owned by WB and as a result, they were not about to let another movie get 1 over on them in this list, that being The AVENGERS, right??? :thinking: I mean, it was bad enough that TDKR was beaten as badly as it was, but to have it lose to another movie on this list?? EW made certain that wasn't going to occur..

Are they really owned by WB? I had no idea. Thanks for letting us know. That does make their list kind of suspect.