iceroll

Best trailer that came out this week?

Which trailer that came out was the best?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which trailer that came out was the best?

• After Earth
    • Lone Ranger
    • Man of Steel
    • Oblivion
    • Pacific Rim
    • Star Trek Into Darkness

1. Star Trek Into Darkness - 9/10Every ingredients are elaborately dosed in a small time frame. Characters, protagonists, antagonists, the stakes at play, drama, Outlandish visuals, massive action on epic scale, solid acting (Cumberbatch seems to nail it). My only issue is the generic trailer soundtrack post-Inception. Can't hardly wait for the trailer.2. Man of Steel - 6/10The Faux-auteur parts and the eeriely dramatic Lisa Gerrard soundtrack make me cringe, so cliche and remind me too much of SR. I want more than glimpses of Superman in glorious bombastic action versus Zod all the way dammit!!!!3. Pacific Rim - 6/10Some parts are borderline cheesy (Hunnam's voiceover, synchronized Just Dance 3 antics) and Transformers/Battleshit vibes are worrying me but I expect more daylight crazy fights because it is sometimes hard to distinguish what's going on clearly through the dark and rainy settings. It's Del Toro at the helm, FFS!4. Oblivion 5/108/10 for the beginning, the premise and visuals are interesting but it falls apart all the way through and finishes at 2/10 so 5/10 in the end.5. After Earth - 2/10Didn't really interested me and Smith's delivery is boring. I don't even bother to comment on Smith's jr but it's funny how shameful they are to mention who directed it...6. Lone Ranger - 1/10I loath Depp especially in Disney's blockbusters constantly serving his same old schtick. I love trains but that didn't make me care at all.

Edited by dashrendar44

Man of Steel no contest. one of the best trailers I've ever seen.. I watched it like two-dozen times already..10/10The Theatrical Trailer for Star Trek was much better then the teaser and definitely wins second9/10Teaser: 7.5/10The Lone Ranger 7/10 (Much better then the teaser)Oblivion 6.5/10Pacific Rim 6.5/10Jack the Giant Slayer 5.5/10After Earth.. 2.5/10btw you forgot the new Jack the Giant Slayer trailer.

Edited by Kalo21