CJohn

Monday Numbers | The Hobbit - 6.9M

On an unrelated note FUCK AMERICAN AUDIENCES. How the hell did The Intouchables, best film of the year and the biggest crowdpleaser ever make under 10M? Because it's french? Fuck you, learn to read subtitles

I agree! Intouchables was great and I can't believe american audiences didn't gave a fuck about it and that the Weinsteins are already preparing a remake...
  • Like 1

On an unrelated note FUCK AMERICAN AUDIENCES. How the hell did The Intouchables, best film of the year and the biggest crowdpleaser ever make under 10M? Because it's french? Fuck you, learn to read subtitles

Never released to a lot of places.
  • Like 1

That's a great number for Hobbit. With holidays in full force I can see it making $14m+ today and add about $85m by Jan 1st which would put it at $235m. IAL made another $60m from here on so TH can easily make $65m more, it needs to be close to $235m by Jan 1st to reach $300m.

• Like 1

My plan is to see Les Mis and Django back to back but I`m not sure I cna make it. I`ll miss my medication time because evening med makes me drowsy and I`ll be at the cinema. What to do?

Les Mis. Duh. Django can wait, besides Django's not the type of movie you should be watching on Christmas anyways.
  • Like 1

Yeah, it has a man being ripped apart by dogs, whippings and the word n*gger being said over 100 times

But it has Foxx`s junk.I`ll see how Les Mis goes. If it`s really too long and I feel dead tired I`ll exchange Django ticket for next Tuesday 9cause prices are cheaper).

Fishnets, here's something to calm you down

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGY8ScKlGNc

Jack, this is the final derailment. Lock thread, lock thread :rofl: This thing is out of hand :rofl:
  • Like 3