CJohn

Monday Numbers | The Hobbit - 6.9M

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't enjoy the movie, since it's a Tarantino movie (he hasn't been on a roll lately) that tries to mix goofy comedy hijinks with horrifying violence and human cruelty and is nearly three hours long, which makes me think it'll be bloated and self indulgent. It doesn't seem like my thing at all.

What lately? The guy has only made 6 movies(7 if you count Death Proof, which I don't) in 20 years!!
  • Like 3

I`m not. They added that made-up character because Katniss is so popular so they had to have an archer chick. Everything now has an archer chick because of Katniss. Why didn`t they have one before Katniss,eh? Arwen could have been an archer instead of a sword-wielder. So this fuckin old Mary Sue is supposed to steal THG audience. Hell no. Oh hell no. Not gonna happen.

Posted Image
  • Like 2

GOOD number for Hobbit. Here's how I see today going down-Les Mis- 18mHobbit- 14.6mDjango- 9.6mJack Reacher- 4.8mThis is 40- 4.4mParental Guidance- 3.7m (those poor poor souls)

3.7M? I am hoping for under 3M OD :lol:
  • Like 1

I`m not. They added that made-up character because Katniss is so popular so they had to have an archer chick. Everything now has an archer chick because of Katniss. Why didn`t they have one before Katniss,eh? Arwen could have been an archer instead of a sword-wielder. So this fuckin old Mary Sue is supposed to steal THG audience. Hell no. Oh hell no. Not gonna happen.

It is a nice coincidence isn't it? Only problem as you pointed out is they cast a 50 year old nobody, Katniss has nothing to worry about. THG already kicked TH's ass DOM this year and CF will do the same to Smaug next year. Maybe even WW too!
  • Like 1

Don't get me wrong, I'm not rooting for Hobbit, not at all. I'm just stating the fact here: people will like these movies, go see them, and make them very successful. They wont bomb, and even the BO disappointment that may happen will be slight.

It is a nice coincidence isn't it? Only problem as you pointed out is they cast a 50 year old nobody, Katniss has nothing to worry about. THG already kicked TH's ass DOM this year and CF will do the same to Smaug next year. Maybe even WW too!

Oh, I so hope CF increases so much it beats TH OS and WW too. And Aidan Turner is going to have worse career than The Claf. Stick it loser! You left your TV show where you were a big fish in a small pond for a thankless shit role in TH because you want to be aplankton in the ocean. Serves you right. Legend Claf FTW! Just wait when Claf gets rave reviews. Nobody`s talking about Turner because Bombur upstaged him. Yee-haa!

Is fishnets still pulling her sarcastic 'rooting for Sam Claflin' act? Jeez

I`m totally NOT sarcastic. Finnick over Kili the beard-less dwarf (bahahahahaha, I`d applaud them if bread-less meant out of the closet but, no, they`ll give him aunty Tauriel for love interest as if he`s a gigolo or somethin) any day! Edited by fishnets