CJohn

Monday Numbers | The Hobbit - 6.9M

I modified my sig a little to protect the participators.

Oh I think once the mods read this thread they'll have a pretty good idea who the participants are. We better think of a way to get out of trouble... maybe blame it on Algren for hacking all our accounts? He does have a lot of homosexuality issues so all this penis stuff would be right in line ;)
  • Like 3

Oh I think once the mods read this thread they'll have a pretty good idea who the participants are. We better think of a way to get out of trouble... maybe blame it on Algren for hacking all our accounts? He does have a lot of homosexuality issues so all this penis stuff would be right in line ;)

Best conspiracy ever! :rofl::bravo:
  • Like 1

Or... we could like make a post in each old thread so we would push this on the second page, yet leave it open and eligible for best thread of the year vote?
  • Like 1

Seems like a good idea.Mods, Algren hacked into our accounts just to see all of us banned!!!
  • Like 1

Now that we're on the penis discussion: why do black men always have big dicks anyway?

Even better: is Fassbender black on the inside? Because his Avacock is bigger than any black's dick.
  • Like 2