CJohn

Monday Numbers | The Hobbit - 6.9M

Nobody answered this.

It's 4:01 in the morning, and currently, I'm not even sure if this is legit or not... Even if I would be awake, it wouldn't make a difference since i suck at History

Black ppl were slaves for thousands of years, first the Arab slave traders in Africathen the white slave traders = mostly English = in 17th & 18th centuryOver this period male black slaves were selected for penis size and bred for thesex market particularly in Sudan and Caribbeanso yes genetics

• Like 2

Maybe I should approach a random black man on the street and ask

"Um excuse me sir, do you have a moment? Yes, I'd just like to ask why do you a large penis?"

Black Guy:

Posted Image

Yea... Good luck with that. We'll make sure to change the title of this thread "In the memory of Jack Nevada"
  • Like 7

Maybe I should approach a random black man on the street and ask

"Um excuse me sir, do you have a moment? Yes, I'd just like to ask why do you a large penis?"

Black Guy:

Posted Image

It was a pleasure to meet you Jack. I am imagining you asking that right now. I am laughing a LOT!
  • Like 1

Yeah, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks of fishnets when Eowyn takes off her mask in ROTK. That scene single-handledly ruined the movie for me. :sick:It's like someone throwing a bucket of ice-water on you when you're having sex.

• Like 1