baumer

Tues Numbers RTH (NYD and Cheap Tues make for big bump)

Bullshit!

Armitage is a pure TV material. PJ should stop trying to make some people happen. he was really fuckin tryin to make Shitto happen with the whole "look she sings! (badly) Look she fights! (her stunt double does) Look she smiles! (the teeth! AAAAAH!) Look she cries! (boo-hoo hoo) Look she cooks a stew! (cause she ain`t good for anything else),etc" That stupid character was one big Shitto sizzle reel that turned into a fizzle reel because she sucked. This guy ain`t as bad as Shitto (that`s unbeatable in this lifetime and the next) but he sure as hell didn`t sizzle. Edited by fishnets

Armitage is a pure TV material. PJ should stop trying to make some people happen. he was really fuckin tryin to make Shitto happen with the whole "look she sings! (badly) Look she fights! (her stunt double does) Look she smiles! (the teeth! AAAAAH!) Look she cries! (boo-hoo hoo) Look she cooks a stew! (cause she ain`t good for anything else),etc" That stupid character was one big Shitto sizzle reel that turned into a fizzle reel because she sucked. This guy ain`t as bad as Shitto (that`s unbeatable in this lifetime and the next) but he sure as hell didn`t sizzle.

I like him in tv. He can stay on tv for all I care.

I like him in tv. He can stay on tv for all I care.

I want him to stay on British TV.

BBC's The Hour with the lovely Romola Garai and one of the hottest gay men ever.

You mean one of the hottest openly gay men ever. Cause celebworld is 99% closeted gay. Speaking of, I hope nobody lets Luke Evans go back into the closet easily. He was out when he was Welsh theater tespian and now is trying to go bakc into the closet that his action star career took off. Hell no fucker. You have a chance to do something for gay actors so do it.

Unfortunately that`s true though I really hope that Fake Katniss movies drop from TH. But franchises tend to work the same way and The Prequels repeated OT patern of first is the biggest second drops third makes between first and second. Die Tauriel die.

Ok, now Evangeline will be your biggest opposant after Miranda.

DU needs over 150m domestic. its a higher budget production than most QT flicks at $83m odd and extra $35m for advertising. combined budget $115m, and its not the sort of material to do well worldwide

She's been here a while. I've adored her since Princess Diaries.

For sure!But at that moment she was in the JuliaStiles-Amanda Bynes girly league.She could have been stuck into this for ages.Then, she really built something solid.But i still don't understand that Passengers movie in her resume.

For sure!But at that moment she was in the JuliaStiles-Amanda Bynes girly league.She could have been stuck into this for ages.Then, she really built something solid.But i still don't understand that Passengers movie in her resume.

That was a mess. But I can understand her trying different things. Nobody has a perfect resume.

Armitage is a pure TV material. PJ should stop trying to make some people happen. he was really fuckin tryin to make Shitto happen with the whole "look she sings! (badly) Look she fights! (her stunt double does) Look she smiles! (the teeth! AAAAAH!) Look she cries! (boo-hoo hoo) Look she cooks a stew! (cause she ain`t good for anything else),etc" That stupid character was one big Shitto sizzle reel that turned into a fizzle reel because she sucked. This guy ain`t as bad as Shitto (that`s unbeatable in this lifetime and the next) but he sure as hell didn`t sizzle.

Given how good a lot of tv is these days, that's not always a bad deal.
  • Like 1