baumer

Tues Numbers RTH (NYD and Cheap Tues make for big bump)

Maybe she has really, really bad genes?

No, it`s that few people had a chance to see her candids. So the shock is quite staggering. That`s what happens when we are fed celebrity Photoshop jobs and then they do the red carpet and voila - Dry Toadsville.

No, it`s that few people had a chance to see her candids. So the shock is quite staggering. That`s what happens when we are fed celebrity Photoshop jobs and then they do the red carpet and voila - Dry Toadsville.

What candids? Like nudes?

In TH. I want them to bomb with the indsutry that nobody give them good roles and that they disappear into oblivion from where they came from. And if I want someone to bomb they bomb. So bomb!

I doubt the majority of the Dwarves would be aiming for a Hollywood breakout since aside from Armitage/Turner/guy playing Fili they're all middle-age actors who do stage work. The only names I recognized were James Nesbitt (Bofur, from various Brit films) and Graham MacTavish (Dwalin, from his voice work in the video game industry)

A quick google search also confirms she dated Merry from LOTR for many years. That's three strikes and you're out for Fish!

You mean bearded up Merry. That` s like an anti-couch casting couch casting. She`s got the role for pretending to bang an actor with connections to the production team.

I doubt the majority of the Dwarves would be aiming for a Hollywood breakout since aside from Armitage/Turner/guy playing Fili they're all middle-age actors who do stage work. The only names I recognized were James Nesbitt (Bofur, from various Brit films) and Graham MacTavish (Dwalin, from his voice work in the video game industry)

I`m not touching those guys. I`m anti-Armitage/Turner/Borelando/Lilly (only because she is duped into Boyens evil ploy to bring down Katniss)

So how is it that Tuesdays record big jump these days?It is more like admissions are around 2 million for a gross of $10 million.

For most Tuesdays you would be correct, but New Year's Day is always very inflated for moviegoing, so discount Tuesday for yesterday would more likely have a net deflation of box office income since it would reduce ticket prices but not add much to the attendance.

Orlando Bloom is such a failure. At least Elijah Wood has a popular tv-show going for him

Borelando must remain a failure. he`ll be 36 in January and still acting the same character in movies that gave him exposure 10 years ago. What a loser. His problem is this: actors act their age, stars act younger age. Borelando is neither an actor (can`t act for shit) nor a star (can`t open a movie for shit). And look at other actors of that generation and around it. He`s done by far the worst.