Elessar

Weekend Estimates (Jan 4-6 2013)

Source Code is good but I wish the ending didn't exist...BTW I'm watching The Sessions right now and Helen Hunt gets naked... like, a lot. And it's especially awkward with the way they NEVER show John Hawkes' junk in these scenes. Be equal, movie!

BTW I'm watching The Sessions right now and Helen Hunt gets naked... like, a lot. And it's especially awkward with the way they NEVER show John Hawkes' junk in these scenes. Be equal, movie!

Wait, is there already a torrent available for The Sessions?

Yeah - I got that, ZDT and Hitchcock recently. Not sure about watching Hitchcock because script was crap...

I'll probably see Hitchcock at the movies, I think it looks pretty good. I've heard its pretty much fluff, though..

I was thinking about downloading The Master, but I suppose its better seen on a big screen

That thing opens here on February 7. I won't see it on a big screen, so likely will end up seeing it online sooner or later. Same with Hitchcock. Edited by CJohn

I sent an angry email to my local movie theater, asking them why Argo didn't come there. They answered that there will be matinee screenings of Argo very soon.Yeah, there better be, or shit goes down, nigga

Edited by Jack Nevada

I feel so left out not downloading movies. I'm too picky have to see it on big screen or bluray.

I don't download a movie since April of last year...And if I see one of those, I will likely see it on an online site, won't download it :P

Sessions is another one I won't be seeing in theaters for sure. That, The Master and Hitchcock. They may bring me back to the downloads world after almost 1 year without seeing anything ilegal.

And if I see one of those, I will likely see it on an online site, won't download it :P

I actually don't download the movies I watch either. There are some great sites for just watching them. And technically it's not against the law here if I don't download it and just watch it online. ;)