Elessar

Weekend Estimates (Jan 4-6 2013)

Seriously, I would be called "Jack Nevada- the asshole who liked The Watch but didn't like Perks" for the rest of my being

You will be seriously dead to me. I will put you on Ignore. I am serious. I am not joking. And after putting you on Ignore I will go to Finland. I will find you. I will kill you.

So a lot of people here download movies. I hope they don't complain why some movies have shitty runs.

I don't download movies since I don't know when. I know I saw Project X at the house of a friend in April 2012. I would say I don't download a movie since Christmas 2011.But I am thinking on dowloading Hitchcock, The Master and Sessions because I won't be able to see them in theaters. I went to the movies 100 times during 2012. I have all the rights to complain! Edited by CJohn

There isn't one pretentious frame in Beasts. Its completely honest, not twee or annoyingly quirky.Its actually a pretty harrowing, powerful movie.

Dwight Henry is so awesome in that film. It's a shame he ain't getting no awards attention. Hope the guy gets a big career.

There isn't one pretentious frame in Beasts. Its completely honest, not twee or annoyingly quirky.

Its actually a pretty harrowing, powerful movie.

Go see Perks now. And if you don't like it:

Posted Image

• Like 2

I don't download movies since I don't know when. I know I saw Project X at the house of a friend in April 2012. I would say I don't download a movie since Christmas 2011.But I am thinking on dowloading Hitchcock, The Master and Sessions because I won't be able to see them in theaters.

How about just buying DVDs?