Elessar

Weekend Estimates (Jan 4-6 2013)

How about just buying DVDs?

I bought 45 DVD's in 2012. I am not rich, you know? If I really like those three movies, I may end up buying them.I don't even know if I am going to download them at all... so this discussion is pointless. Edited by CJohn

Kinda slogging my way through The Sessions. Keep stopping and browsing the forums. The movie is a good acting excercise for John Hawkes but not much else.

There's nothing really wrong with it but it does everything you would expect it to do with the premise. Hawkes is great (as we all knew), Hunt is okay.

One of the most mindblowing scenes of 2012 was actually in Madagascar 3: the neon circus.It was so fucking cool that I watched the scene three times in a row

I remember seeing it in theaters and thinking it was fucking amazing.

After its fourth weekend, NT: BOOK OF SECRETS earned three times the number of its 4th weekend gross. If the THE HOBBIT: AUJ does the same thing, it will finish with 316 M. Anything above 300 M is fine with me at this point. I even thought this would end at 250 M after the second weekend.

• Like 1

I still have to see Madagascar 3 but I wasn't crazy about the first two

I am not a fan of the series. But I still gave this movie a try. Sorry, but I fell asleep watching it. To be fair though, it could be because I was just tired that day. I thought it was the best of the series but it's really not saying much since the first two were really a bore for me.